Deprecated: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in /home/public/forum/Sources/Load.php(183) : runtime-created function on line 3
Scenario Change

Author Topic: Scenario Change  (Read 1824 times)

Offline Katarina

• AKA Nagase
  • Lieutenant
  • Blue Bar General
  • "Woo! That'll teach ya!"
    • View Profile
    • Yurisaki's Wiki guide to Dynasty Warriors Online
Scenario Change
« on: June 21, 2013, 03:55:36 pm »
The scenario changed finally happened.  Quite the shocker for me.  The guild has moved to Wu today, so those wishing to stay in the guild have 7 days to follow before the auto-kick.  For those curious, Wu is indeed very crowded.  I'm unsure about populations in Wei and Shu.

"Training is nothing, Will is everything."

Offline regretness

• Blue Bar General
  • Who knows where i'll be~
    • View Profile
Re: Scenario Change
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2013, 04:27:57 pm »
Ah yes! I notice that we are indeed in WU and is very crowded.
I recommended we bandwagon to Shu in the future though.
For now Wei has the login bug.

Offline straypuppy

• Blue Bar General
  • Lets stay in the 'freindship zone'
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2013, 08:22:49 am »
fwiffo,and Osaka  are stuck in limbo until I get internet service.
I doubt it will be before I m auto kicked(raining buckets of tears)
hope to see you guys....some time......
hamster suit!

Offline ezcosolo

• Blue Bar General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2013, 12:36:37 am »
I am on Wei still but ill tell you what I miss the days where I could sign on drunk as hell like I am now and still be able to join you ladies/men online and simply talk or join in on your drunken experiences and we could enjoy it together but that is a time well spent with the guild that I will always remember and enjoy the most... I know most have you have moved past DWO but I will still play when able to and enjoy it as much as possible... I miss you guys and regret more and more each day for starting shit that I should have never tried to do, to which I am sorry for my ignorance, I miss all of you and being able to play with everyone peacefully A.) because we were the pretty much the best "Guild" on Wei and B.) because I miss being able to actually do stuff with people, I wish I could turn back time almost everyday of my life... some of you may or may not understand that, and for those of you that do.... thank you for those of you that don't I am sorry yet again, if we could still communicate I may explain more but it seems the more I log into this site the more I see guests trying to figure shit out about what was the best guild in Wei.... I am sorry we all moved on from this game and my current computer ( plan on getting a new one with in a year)_ can not completely handle the games that you all are saying your playing... I just wish we could come back together as one... a team, a guild, a disfunctional family as it may seem... because as far as I remember no matter what there was someone I could talk to about whats going on in my life whether or not they would listen or disregard the conversation... they still sat through it all... I miss this.... I would say I love you guys and miss you as a family but most of you all dont know me as well as I had hoped... I may not be able to share most of my dreams, fears and other obligated RL stuff but I looked at you all as a family someone I could talk to with out judging me... all of you know my mistakes which I am sooooo SOrry about like I think about what I have done almost everyday, I miss you all wish that I could change what happened... most of you think this game is shit, but I think its more a miracle then anything... it brought people you may never know closer together with the "in game character" which dont get me wrong is still played by a real life person!! closer together..... DWO has made a disfunctional family that I hope never resides no matter what the fails and unexpected may occur we can still come to you guys/gals for advice and situation help.... I hope that never ends.... just wish we could all actually play together and get along!!!! I miss everyone of you guy or girl equal in my book you were all great friends.... and truly sorry about my drunken rampage that needed to happen but love you all (as friends) and miss you all equally

YOURS TRULY
                                                                 The Fuck Up Of All Hope
« Last Edit: July 27, 2013, 12:39:03 am by ezcosolo »

Offline Hirame

• Officer
  • Tyrone's Special General
  • "I could have killed that one in my sleep!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 29, 2013, 10:52:19 pm »
Hey ezco,

Cheer up kiddo. Most of us leaving the game isn't the end of the world. As long as you have internet access, we'll be here :).

Check your inbox and keep your head up  >:(

Offline ezcosolo

• Blue Bar General
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2013, 12:19:11 pm »
Well sorry its been so long to get back to you, I was injured pretty bad, tore my ACL and Miniscus, sucks cause im going to be going through full knee recronstruction within the next few months, and off work for that much longer... I will download what you said in my inbox and let you know when I can

Offline Hirame

• Officer
  • Tyrone's Special General
  • "I could have killed that one in my sleep!"
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 03, 2013, 11:02:17 am »
Take care and speedy recovery  :)

Offline straypuppy

• Blue Bar General
  • Lets stay in the 'freindship zone'
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2013, 09:31:42 pm »
Hope things are going well.
My mom had knee surgery.
It was in Abedeen=don't get sick or injured there,all the docters are worthless.
Hope your reconstruction went smoothly.
hamster suit!

Offline ezcosolo

• Blue Bar General
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2013, 10:13:39 am »
surgery went well recovery is still in progress, its weird having a machine bend my leg for me cause I can not do it myself